WFT pioneers, in the MIS market over past decades, have structured the program design in such a way that it suits ambitious individuals who are either studying or working in IT, or engineering graduates with an understanding of the Infrastructure Management Services industry and their professional responsibilities within it. The curriculum focuses on the essentials of OS, DB, Storage, Networking, Virtualization and architect roles. The program requires approximately 800 hours of study with Hands-on, in a live server environment and can be completed within a maximum of 10 months. It is a High End Program designed to make students and IT Professionals market ready and develop them into Cloud Infrastructure Architects or Infrastructure Management Professionals, and thereby quench the booming market needs.
There is no education or experience requirement; however candidates should feel comfortable with the English language and IT environment. Successful candidates will be awarded the Certificate by WFT and absorbed immediately as trainees into WFT Cloud, India, with a stipend for a minimum period of 6 to 12 Months. Successful completion of training assures placement for deserving candidates.
WFTCloud Infrastructure and Services (WFTIS) is a ‘Fully structured ‘ course – focused on virtualization and cloud infrastructure technology concepts and principles applicable to any vendor environment. The WFTIS course is applicable to all Engineering Students & IT professionals – to meet the industry expectation, to gear up to take up responsibilities that are rapidly expanding across all technology domains, not limited to servers, storage, networking, and applications.
The WFT-IS Infrastructure and Services (WFTCIS) course prepares you specific to the Cloud Infrastructure & Services demands of the market, and ensures successful candidates get to their roles and responsibilities immediately. The curriculum is designed in such a way, that upon successful completion, candidates are Market Ready or take the pride of being the Professionals most in demand.
While the underlying pieces of Infrastructure will remain the same even with the advent of cloud, the increased business focus in the new environment will make significant changes in the training Market. IT as a service is the new Paradigm and IM will flourish much more than projected, due to on premise and private cloud management requirements, Hybrid Model Development and Solution Integration.
- The WFT-IS course is applicable to all Engineering Students, Arts and Science Students, & IT professionals – to gear up to take up responsibilities that are rapidly expanding across all technology domains, not limited to servers, storage, networking, and applications.
- WFT-IS covers the importance and benefits of Cloud computing and the need for its rapid adoption with respect to emerging industry needs.
- WFT-IS Covers every component of Infrastructure service and management, including in-depth coverage of all the fundamentals and essentials of OS, DB, Storage, Network, Virtualization the entire cloud stack.
- WFT-IS believes that the ever-changing technology Market is Vendor Agnostic
- WFTUS shares its experience not just in the fundamentals, but also in turn defines the roadmap for transformation from a Classic to Cloud environment.
- WFT-IS covers virtualization requirements and available tools at each layer of IT infrastructure
- WFT-IS Covers Business Continuity and provides options in a virtualized environment. It also enables students effective in exploring cloud products and services based on Business/IT requirements.
The Infrastructure Management market has been booming in India over the last few years which has brought in the required comfort factor, IT infrastructure and required tools for global corporates to look at a Hybrid Model. The Hybrid Model also indirectly supports their immediate needs due to global location (Fix and Fall or Hands on Eye) of datacenters. Delivery Models, Nature and complexity of work, and Emerging Technology have created several changes within the IM market. Considering Market expectations, Segmentation & Specialty, Duration of the deal cycle – the Indian IT industry is becoming the preferred destination for Managed Infrastructure Services Market. A recent survey of global IM Service Market, projects a market size of USD 375 Billion of which, 40% is outsourced. India’s share in this outsourced Market is around 2%, which accounts to USD 3.5 Billion. A study, conducted by IDC, predicts that cloud computing will generate over 2 million jobs in India by 2015.
The Indian IM Industry is a Commoditized Market, which is dominated by big players. Domestic IM business is projected to increase its share in the market and the bottleneck to this will be pricing, due to Competition, Value added SLA based services and Freebie add-ons to encourage customer retention.
Market Ready in the MIS industry, simply means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry’s most comprehensive learning and career oriented program, which can fulfill the needs of the market. The Current Market needs:
- High-end skills
- Holistic IM approach
- Cloud impact & analysis
- Traditional, Cloud, Daily work load balance